DrupalEurope is over, but in our podcast-rucksack we have three interesting interviews (Dries Buytaert, Baddy Breidert and Michael Miles) which spice up this episode. Adam and Kristoffer talk about the conference, why it happened, how it happened, sessions, trivia night and the food. No, wait, we didn't discuss the food! Or did we? Listen to this special episode, this time in 100% English (with some broken Swedish and strange words now and then)!
This podcast episode is sponsored by Websystem
This podcast episode is sponsored by Websystem.
Shownotes, links and other thingamabobs:
- No DrupalCon in Europe 2018
- DrupalEurope, official website
- DevelopingUp, Michael Miles’ podcast
- Darmstadtium, the venue
- Dries’ keynote, the DriesNote
- Dries blogpost: State of Drupal presentation
- Dires’ blogpost: Extended security coverage for Drupal 8 minor releases
- Dries’ blogpost: Drupal 7, 8 and 9
- DrupalEurope on YouTube
- DrupalCon Amsterdam 2019
- Apply for DrupalCon Advisory board (link on page)
- DrupalCamp Oslo